The Kent Amateur Club Championship is open three members of the same club who have been accepted as individual entrants for the Kent Amateur Championship.
- Eligibility - The Club Championship is open to teams of 3 members from the same Club who have been accepted as individual entrants for the Kent Amateur Championship. A Club may enter more than one Team to represent it.
- Teams must be nominated by their Club before start of play on Day 1 of the Championships.
- A player may only represent his HOME CLUB in the Club Championship.
- The Club Champions will be the Team which returns the lowest aggregate gross score over the 36 holes played on day 1 of the Kent Amateur Championship. In the event of a Tie the decision will be by aggregate count-back over the afternoon 18 holes, then 9, 6, 3, 2 and 1 as necessary.
- All other pertinent Rules will be as for the Kent Amateur Championship.
- The Club Champions will qualify and are expected to represent the County in the National Club Champions Competition.
The Club that is successful in winning this Championship is expected to send a representative side to the national finals. Failure to do so may incur a suspension from County organised events. It is important that Kent is represented nationally. A contribution of up to £500 is available from the County.
Click here to view the General Competition Conditions
Click here for the Club representative to enter a team in the Kent Amateur Club Championship (resubmit the form to enter a second or subsequent teams)
BACK TO KENT MEN HOME PAGE