The Kent Junior (Club) Championship is open to teams of 3 members who have been properly accepted as individual entrants for the Kent Junior Championship (Scratch).
- A club may enter more than one team to represent it
- A team may be mixed or wholly boys or girls.
- A player may only represent their Home Club in the Championship
- The Junior Club Champions will be the team who return the lowest aggregate nett score from the best two nett scores in the morning and afternoon rounds of the Junior Scratch Championship. In the event of a tie the decision will be by aggregate countback, afternoon 18, afternoon 9, 6, 3, 2 & 1.
- All other pertinent Rules will be as for the Junior Championship. The Kent Golf General Competition Conditions will apply.
- Teams must be nominated by their club by 17:00 on Tuesday 17th August 2021 using the entry link below.
- The club that is successful in winning the Championship is expected to send a representative side to the National Finals. It is imprtant that Kent is represented nationally. A contribution of up to £500 is available from the County.
- Entry to the Junior (Club) Championship is free of charge.
Click here to view the General Competition Conditions
Click here to complete the Annual Junior Player Profile
Click here to enter the Kent Junior Championship
BACK TO KENT JUNIOR HOME PAGE