Kent Golf has issued County Cards to all male members of affilliated Kent Golf Clubs at no charge since March, 2018. Following the merger of Kent Golf Union (KGU) and Kent County Ladies Golf Association (KCLGA) to form Kent Golf Ltd (KG) on 4th November 2020, the scheme has been extended to all female members of affilliated Kent Golf clubs.
Please note that a County Card can only be issued to members holding a WHS Handicap Index.
A County Card can now be obtained via the igcounty app, which can be downloaded via the menu link to the right of this page. The app works on both Apple and Android devices.
The app also offers a host of other features, including news, upcoming and past competitions, contact details and County contact details.
- A list of Kent clubs participating in the scheme can be found by
(redirects to the BB&O site). The green fee scheme only applies to clubs listed. Subject to Terms & Conditions the County Card may be used to obtain reduced green fees at the clubs in Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Durham, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight & Channel Islands, Hertfordshire, Lancashire, Leicestershire & Rutland, Middlesex, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Surrey, Sussex, Warwickshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire and Yorkshire Clubs listed in the scheme.
- To see a full list of clubs participating in the County Card scheme
(redirects to the BB&O site)
- The scheme will only operate from Monday to Friday - NOT including Bank Holidays.
- Members wishing to play
MUST BOOK 48 hours in advance through the Club Secretary or Club Professional. The Club will advise the fee, starting time and the available tee for commencement of play.
- The County Card holder must be able to provide their CDH number as required.
- The club reserves the right to refuse visiting players and/or their guests. Members visiting clubs with guests must be responsible for their guests and the guests shall pay the fee requested by the club.
- Members must produce their Card and identification at the appropriate club to the person collecting the green fee. The County Card is not transferable, and any member found abusing the Scheme will be refused access to reciprocal clubs and be subject to Kent Golf disciplinary procedures, as set out under the Rules.
- Fees - reduction by arrangement with the Host Club. Booking Terms & Conditions are at the discretion of the club.
If you do not have a smartphone you can apply for a physical card by filling in and submitting the form below.
Please note that there will be a processing fee of £5 and it will take up to two weeks for us to deliver a new card to you.
click here to request a physical card.
to process County Card payment