The Australian Spoons are coming to Kent in 2024!
Date published: 9 Nov 2023
The competition will be held on Tuesday 18 June at Royal Blackheath GC.
The England Golf Women's Competition details are as follows:
- 18-hole foursomes stableford
- 50% of the combined course handicap
- Open to Women in possession of an individual up-to-date Handicap Index between 15.0 – 54.0 under the Rules of Handicapping at the time of marking a card in the qualifying round(s)
- Players whose exact Handicap Index drops below 15.0 are still eligible to qualify on a card marked whilst their Handicap Index was between 15.0 and 54.0
- Clubs are requested to hold at least one qualifying competition for their members, but there is no limit to the number of qualifying competitions that can be held, and players are permitted to enter multiple cards
- Players can enter multiple qualifying rounds with different partners if they wish
- The qualifying partnership must not change once a pair has qualified for the regional or national finals
- Entry Fee: £4.00 per player, per round (£8.00 per card)
- Qualifying rounds may be played at any time from Monday 1 January 2024
- Closing date for entries is Friday 31 May 2024
More details will follow soon!
Return to News Page