Online Entry for Seniors Scratch Championship (Men) - Round 1
Sunday 2nd July 2023
1. Eligibility The Championship is open to all Male Members, 55 years of age or over on the first day of the Championship with a WHS Handicap Index of 6.4 or less, from a Club affiliated (and up to date with the payment of affiliation fees) to Kent Golf Limited on the closing date for entry. The Kent club must be the player’s HOME CLUB.
2. Entries will be limited to the number permitted by the Host Club, if necessary, longer handicaps will be subject to ballot.
3. The Competition Play for the Championship will be over 36 Holes of medal stroke play; 18 holes on Day 1 - 18 holes on Day 2. The Kent Golf General Competition Conditions shall apply. Caddies are allowed, other than a professional golfer.
4. The Champion Will be the player who returns the lowest gross score. In the event of a tie, the Championship will be decided by "sudden death" play off over such holes as the Committee may prescribe. The Champion will hold the Kent Seniors’ Champion Cup for one year. If necessary, the 2nd and 3rd place will be decided by count-back. There will also be mementoes for the first three places. County Vouchers will be awarded to the Champion, runner up and third placed player.
5. Godden Salver (Players over 60 years of age) Will be held for one year by the player returning the lowest gross score. Decision by ‘count-back’ if necessary. The winner will also receive a memento.
6. Handicap Cup Will be held for one year by the player returning the lowest nett score. He will also receive a County Voucher.
7. Over 70’s Salver (Players over 70 years of age on the first day of the Championship) will be held for one year by the player returning the lowest gross score in Round 1 of the Seniors’ Scratch Championship. Decision by ‘count-back’ if necessary. The winner will also receive a memento.
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.
I accept the rules and conditions of entry above
A valid CDH ID is required to enter this competition. Please contact your home club if you do not know it.
English & Welsh Lifetime IDs may be used.
Your CDH ID is too long
CDH ID has not been found
Independent Golfers are not eligible to play in this event.
This CDH ID is of a member. You must login first.
There has been a problem retrieving this player
Antigua And Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo, the Democratic Republic of the
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
French Southern Territories
Heard Island and McDonald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Iran, Islamic Republic of
Isle of Man
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Martin (French Part)
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Sint Maarten (Dutch Part)
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Syrian Arab Republic
Taiwan, Province of China
Tanzania, United Republic of
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna