Go to the bottom of this page for the Club Delegate Registration form.
This is an important role and the key objective is to ensure effective two-way communications between England Golf/Kent Golf and each Affiliated Golf Club in Kent.
To represent the Club’s views at the County Delegates’ meetings.
To be responsible for disseminating at the Club all England Golf and County correspondence.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Advise the County of changes of the name and contact details of the Club. Delegate to ensure continuity of communication.
- Ensure that all correspondence from England Golf and Kent Golf is dealt with in the appropriate manner at the Club, and the Club are fully aware of this correspondence.
- Attend County Delegate Meetings when called or, if unavailable, arrange for representation from the Club.
- Attend and represent the views of their Club at the County Delegates meetings and vote on behalf of the Club, as required.
- Report to their Club’s members (by section or as a whole) on England Golf and Kent Golf matters.
- If required, attend and/or assist at England Golf and County events held at their Club or in the County.
- Encourage members to participate in England Golf and County events.
- The Delegate should have experience in golf and be enthusiastic about promoting England Golf and the County.
- They should be able to relate to people and be prepared to help new members.
- They should be able to attend their Club regularly to enable correspondence to be kept up to date.
- They should be IT literate and have email access.
SELECTION: The Club Delegate is appointed by the Club.
TERM OF OFFICE: Ideally three year’s minimum, maximum five years.
EXPENSES: At the discretion of the appointing Club.
Club Delegate registration form: