- Kent Teams
- About Kent
- County Card
- Junior Golf
This committee advises the Board about budgetary and financial matters and has a formal role. In particular, it
· Creates, approves and updates (as necessary) policies to help ensure the assets of the organisation are protected
· Ensures policies and procedures for financial transactions are documented and that these are reviewed annually and updated as necessary.
· Ensures approved financial policies and procedures are being followed
· Sets the limits for approving payments from any Kent Golf Limited bank account and the limits on authority to commit Kent Golf funds
· Develops the annual budget
· Make recommendations about
· Monitors adherence to the budget
· Develops multi-year operating budgets that integrate strategic plan objectives and initiatives
Finance Committee team:
Lee Dyson (Chair)
Chris Reynolds (Littlestone)
Mark Singfield (Littlestone)
Pauline Burrow (Wildernesse)
Steve Armstrong (Mid Kent)
Dave Mabbott (Eltham Warren)
There are currently 3 sub-committees of the Finance Committee. Two of these are responsible for approving grant applications from clubs, these are the Club Development Grant sub committee and the Junior Development Support Grant sub committee.
The last committee is the Sponsorship Committee which seeks to raise funds from sponsors to subsidise Kent Golf activities.
Our website is undergoing a complete redesign and during this time we are unable to update the page content. Please bear with us at this time, all information will be updated in due course. If you have any queries contact Hannah via firstname.lastname@example.org